Small Business Post

Beginning

To start off our business we were asked to think of major growing problems in our community. We started at 20 problems that are affecting and from then started eliminating choices that were easy to build a successful business around it. 

Coming Together

We had to come with a business plan to focus on what we want to accomplish. The project was a description of the service, financials, and business structure. My partner and i collaborated with our math classes in choosing logos. Here is my partner, Belicia Cruz’s example of her logo.

Let’s Do It!

Our third step was to create an advertisement about our business. We chose to create a Yelp page. We both enjoyed making this page. It was something different and creative we all had the opportunity to do. Check out our Yelp page here!

Coming Along

My junior year I took the Virtual Enterprise class at Vista High which was a class about creating our own business with our classmates. In the making of our business we had to come up with an elevator pitch which we also had to do for this project in English. My teacher last year was very precise and explained the importance of this speech. This is real life experiences people go through to have a successful business. The speech originally has to be a minute or less long but for English was 2-3 minutes which was a better opportunity to speak about the business specifically. We were given two examples shown here in how to create the pitch so we did two examples in how we were going to write the speech.

One thought on “Small Business Post